This privacy statement sets out how Paul Stearman Photography complies with European Union data protection requirements. This applies to the entire website. Any changes to these policies will be posted on this website.
We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit Paul Stearman Photography on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
For your protection, we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- When using our services we will collect your name, contact information.
- We may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our services and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional e-mail about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided when you registered as a user on this site.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone, or mail.
About cookies & What They Mean
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date. Our website uses session cookies to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site.
We use the following cookies on our website:
Google cookies – _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
Old Browser Cookies – old-browser_continue
Paul Stearman Photography uses this cookie to allow users with older browsers to continue to use our website. Users with older browsers are advised to upgrade or continue to use this site with their old browser. This cookie remembers their selection so they do not need to see the warning more than once.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
- In Google Chrome click on the spanner icon, click “settings” “Show advanced settings” In the “privacy” section click the “content settings” button
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites. If you have any questions then please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Paul Stearman Photography uses a Google remarketing cookie on our website – this allows us to collate lists of visitors who have visited our website, and show tailored, targeted adverts to them at a later date.
Our remarketing activities are limited to Google Display Network – a network of websites and blogs throughout the Internet. Paul Stearman Photography may show adverts about our services to you if you have previously visited our website and are viewing a website that is part of the Google Display network.
You may opt out of the remarketing cookie by visiting your Google’s Ad Settings, usually reachable through the following link: http://www.google.com/settings
Paul Stearman is DBS checked and registered as a business with the Information Commissioner’s Office